Q: Is the EndAlz.org a nonprofit organization?
- Yes! The End Alz Association is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal tax ID number is 82-4418584
Q: Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your personal gift.
Q: Can I mail in a donation?
- Yes. In addition to accepting donations online, we gratefully accept donations via regular mail too. Please mail your donation to:
End Alz Association
603 Seagaze Dr #1093
Oceanside, CA 92054
Q: If I elect to give a monthly donation, when will my card first be charged?
- For online donations, your card will be charged immediately for your first month's donation. Subsequent gifts will be Charged each month on the same, or next closest business day, to your initial donation. For mail-in recurring donations, your card will be processed within 24-48 hours after we receive your request.
Q: How do I change or stop my recurring donation?
- If you wish to change the amount of your monthly donation or cancel it you may do so. If your donation was made with your Paypal account, you can change or cancel anytime in your Paypal account settings. If paying with a credit/debit card, simply email us at Donations@EndAlz.org and inform us of the changes you wish to make. Your request will be adjusted promptly.